Friday 28 January 2011

Hello Happy Bloggers...

Hello Happy Bloggers...
 This as you know if my first blog to the big wide world!
You will have to bear with me ...
Today we was going back to basics and learning how to paint again using just black and white acyclic, I am finding this very helpful as you never get told how to paint at school. Everyone thinks that you can paint, and to tell the truth I CANT to save my life. Give me back a sewing machine any day!!!
However I am wanting to try and work on it...
and who else to paint but.........
Gary Glitter ,I have to say this was Richards choosing of image!
Gary Glitter

Thanks for reading my very first blog, I will try and show you more of my work later on and tell you more about me and my work.

Bye for now

Rosie
xxx

Image from:

No comments:

Post a Comment